The Institute of Hospitality is an authoritative international body in the field of accreditation for programmes of professional study in hospitality, leisure and tourism as well as endorsement of hospitality training.
Reception Academy courses are endorsed for their quality, innovation and industry-specific modules tailored to the needs of leading hotels around the world.
The endorsement will provide Reception Academy students with:
- A competitive advantage
- Added value to their education and professional development
- International recognition
- Professional recognition
- Quality assurance
Endorsement gives individuals confidence in their selection of:
- Training providers
- Learning materials
- Training programmes
Endorsed products and programmes demonstrate they meet a wide range of essential criteria relating to:
- Quality standards
- Quality learning outcomes
Professional Recognition (CPD)
Learners who successfully complete a Reception Academy IOH endorsed course are eligible for the IOH Affiliate grade of membership and following an assessment, may also meet the requirements for a higher grade of membership.
The following CPD (Continued Professional Development) points apply:
- Customer Service Excellence = 2 CPD points
- Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Hotel Software = 13 CPD points
- Hotel Reservations Agent and Opera PMS Hotel Software = 13 CPD points
- Opera PMS Hotel Software = 5 CPD points
- Supervision & Leadership = 10 CPD points
Whether you are looking to start a whole new Hotel Career or seeking to develop within the hospitality industry Reception Academy hotel specific training courses should be your first choice.