What we can do for you
We are a private training academy based in London and offer practical, hotel and hospitality specific courses to passionate individuals wishing to start a career in the hospitality industry. Upon course completion, we make those graduates available to you.
We have created unique and successful training programmes based on the criteria and requirements defined by major hotel chains and Corporate Partners. Where applicable, the training will include the use of Opera PMS Full Service or BluePoint VMS.
Upon course completion, employers such as yourselves, are able to gain access to a pool of CVs to identify and appoint the most qualified candidates for their vacant roles.
Registered employers receive exclusive invites to our monthly graduation ceremony where they can meet individuals and assess their potential first hand.
Our current course portfolio includes:
- Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS
- Hotel Reservations Agents and Opera PMS
- Corporate Receptionist and BluePoint VMS
- Medical Receptionist and Medesk CMS
- Opera PMS for experienced hotel receptionists wishing to add this popular hotel software to their CV
- Supervision and Leadership
- Customer Service Excellence
- Online Courses
Register your company and benefit from:
- Recruitment of trained and committed candidates
- Private access to students’ profiles and CVs
- Cutting costs in training prospective staff
- Increased revenue through higher staff retention
- Increased team stability and motivation
Our unique training concept ensures:
- Better complaint handling
- Improved Guest and Visitor Satisfaction Scores
- Competent handling of Opera PMS / BluePoint VMS
Promoting your business as an employer
- Advertising job vacancies on our Job Board and reach not only current students and past graduates but also an average of 32,000 independent visitors looking for employment.
We also offer the following services
A flexible approach to the needs of your business – tailor made to suit your brand.
Experience the difference. Reception Academy will design a bespoke training package flexibly around the needs of your team members and business.
Tailored to fit with your preferred style of learning, whether it’s part-time, full-time, at the academy or your company.
Our goal is to ensure your team is perfectly trained in accordance with your brand standards. Trust the experts and talk to us about your options.
On the Job Training
We understand that business demands do not always allow for entire teams to be send away on a training course. Besides that, sometimes it may actually be more beneficial to your team to be trained on the job and in their familiar work environment.
On the job training can be tailored around your business needs. Our trainer(s) would work alongside your team members and provide instant feedback on guest/visitor interactions, internal interactions, conflict resolutions, system usage and efficiency improvements. Individual team member performance feedback can be provided and used for development reviews.
FOH Support & Setup
Are you thinking of opening a new hotel or new corporate reception site?
We have a wealth of experience in pre-opening setup and training of Front Office Teams.
If you wish to get in touch with us and see how we can help your business, talk to us about your options. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with our Managing Director Daniel David - firstname.lastname@example.org
Running a business ourselves, we understand that it is not always easy to accept the views of an impartial pair of eyes and potentially being criticised in what essentially may be your lifes' work. Yet we understand how valuable this "outsider" perspective can be. Managers are often so involved in the daily running of our businesses that it can be hard for them to see or action the things others might notice straight away. Inviting us in as your impartial consultancy shows real strength and is the first step in improving your business.