What we can do for you
We are a private training academy based in London and offer practical, hotel specific courses to passionate individuals wishing to start a career in the hospitality industry. Upon course completion, we make those graduates available to you.
We have created unique and successful training programmes based on the criteria and requirements defined by major hotel chains and where applicable include the use of Opera PMS Full Service.
Upon course completion, employers such as yourselves, are able to gain access to a pool of CVs to identify and appoint the most qualified candidates for their vacant roles.
Registered employers receive exclusive invites to our monthly graduation ceremony where they can meet individuals and assess their potential first hand.
Our current course portfolio includes:
- Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS
- Hotel Reservations Agents and Opera PMS
- Opera PMS for experienced hotel receptionists wishing to add this popular hotel software to their CV
- Supervision and Leadership
- Hospitality English Language
- Customer Service Excellence
- Hospitality Management
- Online Courses
Register your hotel and benefit from:
Recruitment of trained and committed candidates;
- Private access to students’ profiles and CVs
- Cutting costs in training prospective staff
- Increased revenue through higher staff retention
- Increased team stability and motivation
Our unique training concept ensures;
- Better complaint handling
- Improved Guest Satisfaction Scores
- Competent handling of Opera PMS
Promoting your Hotel as an employer;
- Advertising job vacancies on our Job Board and reach not only current students and past graduates but also an average of 32,000 independent visitors looking for employment.
We also offer the following services:
A flexible approach to the needs of your business – tailor made to suit your brand.
Experience the difference. Reception Academy will design a bespoke training package flexibly around the needs of your team members and business.
Tailored to fit with your preferred style of learning, whether it’s part-time, full-time, at the academy or your company.
Our goal is to ensure your team is perfectly trained in accordance with your brand standards. Trust the experts and talk to us about your options.
On the Job Training
We understand that business demands do not always allow for entire teams to be sent away on a training course. Besides that, sometimes it may actually be more beneficial to your team to be trained on the job and in their familiar work environment.
On the job training can be tailored around your business needs. Our trainer(s) would work alongside your team members and provide instant feedback on guest interactions, internal interactions, conflict resolutions, system usage and efficiency improvements. Individual team member performance feedback can be provided and used for development reviews.
FOH Support & Setup
Are you thinking of opening a new hotel?
We have a wealth of experience in pre-opening setup and training of Front Office Teams.
If you wish to get in touch with us and see how we can help your business, talk to us about your options. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with our Training & Development Manager Daniel David - firstname.lastname@example.org