Wyndham Hotel Group Worldwide
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with approximately 7,410 hotels worldwide. With iconic brands and hotel choices in every category from up scale to economy, we offer not only the most lodging choices around the world but also exceptional customer service and great value.Edit
We will be the global leader in travel accommodations welcoming our guests to iconic brands and vacation destinations through our signature Count On Me! service. Our Culture
Wyndham Worldwide strives to become the widely-recognized service leader in the hospitality industry. We have a service-oriented culture in which each associate strives to be responsive, be respectful and deliver great experiences to our customers, guests, partners and communities as well as to each other.
Wyndham Worldwide Core Values
- Act with integrity in all that we do: Without integrity, the foundations of business and life crumble.
- Respect everyone, everywhere: Whether we are working with a customer, a hotel franchisee, a senior executive or a security guard - respect knows no boundaries.
- Provide individual opportunity and accountability: As leaders, we need to actively include diversity in our thought process. Diversity or inclusion - here at Wyndham Worldwide, it is the same concept. Being inclusive expands our horizons and our society.
- Improve our customers' lives: Whether we are helping our hotel franchisees or resort affiliates with their businesses or creating memorable experiences for the guests visiting our properties — we strive to improve their lives through their interaction with us.
- Support our communities: As a large company, we provide employment that helps out the communities in which we operate. But the Wyndham philosophy is that is not enough. We need to give back to our communities to improve the world around us. We have created the Wishes by Wyndham program which embodies our philanthropic donations including the use of our time to help others.
Health & Welfare
The Medical, Dental and Vision Care plans offer choices between a number of coverage options for employees and their eligible dependents. Preferred Provider Organizations and managed medical plans and similar Dental Plan options are offered. The plans are designed to balance broad coverage with affordability, and Wyndham Worldwide covers most of the costs to participate.
Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care and Health Care allow the employee to pay for eligible medical expenses not covered under the health plans and for expenses related to the care of young children or elderly parents while employees work.
Long-Term Disability is provided at no cost to employees and provides income coverage for disabilities that continue beyond 26 weeks. Business Travel Accident Insurance, paid for by the Company, covers accidental death while traveling on company business, including travel to and from work.
Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance is paid for entirely by Wyndham Worldwide.
Supplemental Life Insurance for employees, their spouses and dependents is available at a competitive cost. Supplemental Personal Accident Insurance is also available.
- The Wyndham Worldwide Employee Savings 401(k) Plan encourages employees' tax-favored retirement saving through a Company matching contribution. A wide variety of investment options are offered.
The Educational Assistance Program encourages personal growth and self-improvement by providing financial assistance with the cost of continuing education.
The Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential, off-site counseling service provided to employees and family members facing such issues as marital problems, financial concerns, and child and elder care issues.
Adoption Reimbursement provides assistance to qualifying employees who adopt a minor child.
Flexible Work Arrangements encourage the use of non-standard work time and may include the use of flextime, telecommuting or compressed workweeks. Flexible work arrangements are available at many locations and are subject to management approval.
Business Casual Attire is available at many locations.
Domestic Partner Benefit
- Wyndham Worldwide offers its employees a variety of travel discounts within the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands and with our car rental partners. Employees also receive discounts on quality products and services through outside companies who value the business of the Wyndham Worldwide employees.
Number of rooms:627,000 in 7,410 hotels worldwide
Number of employees:many thousands all over the worldEdit